Riverside Cemetery is private property. In order to maintain the natural beauty of the Cemetery, Lot owners and visitors shall abide by the following:
• Planting of live bushes and trees is strictly prohibited. Annuals, perennials, small plants and fresh cut flowers are permitted 12 inches in front of stone or 6 inches to side of stone.
• Artificial decorations in all forms are now prohibited.
• All glass containers are prohibited.
• Pets shall be leashed and under control at all times. Pet owners are responsible to pick up and dispose of pet waste properly.
• Speed limit is 10 mph on Cemetery grounds.
• All consumption or possession of alcohol or illegal drugs on Cemetery grounds is prohibited.
• Open flames, (candles, campfires, etc.) and solar lighting are prohibited on Cemetery grounds.
The Cemetery has the right to remove any items in violation of these rules. The Cemetery has the right to enforce these rules at all times. For a complete set of Rules and Regulations, stop by the office or visit our website.